REMINDER: Things to Do Before You Leave for Switzerland
Once you have been accepted by HTMi, you will most likely be very excited and eager to get going. Before you leave, there are a large number of matters you must attend to.
- Purchasing your airline ticket;.
- Making sure you have a current passport which will not expire while you are away;
- Print out a copy of your student visa letter & HTMi Offer & Acceptance Letter;
- Organizing your personal finances;
- Reading up on your destination - the country & city that will be your home for next one year;
- Organizing what to pack.
This will assist you to enter smoothly into Switzerland.
- You should have your passport, visa letter, air tickets, and enrollment documents from HTMi with you as you go through immigration.
- You must be clear and know where you are going in the Switzerland, which course you are studying, and how long you will be at HTMi. You should also be clear as to where you are staying in the Switzerland.